about me
I am a self-taught photographer.
Most of my works are influenced
by colors, shapes and angles
from the surrounding objects.
Everything can look interesting and beautiful.
It depends on how we pereive them.

Cameras: Canon 300D, Fuji F40fd, Panasonic FZ18, Canon G5, A60

Film Cameras: Zenit-TTL, Holga 120N

Camera Phone: Sony W800, Nokia 6630, Motorola E815

Software: Rawshooter, Photoshop CS2, Lightroom

Scanners: CanoScan 8400F, CanoScan 4200F, Umax Vista-S6

Browser Used: Firefox, Opera

Photography by Poramit
(copyright © 2003-2014)
Joined Blogger since March 25, 2005


my other blogs
my black&white
my painting
my illustrations
my flickr


my favorite photoblogs
a view from the 6oh lens. (michael seixeiro)
amanda leigh
anothertimes
barcelonaphotoblog (carlos)
bluehourphoto (andy)
bkphotography
boxman (tetsu)
caitriona
camereye (leslie)
cascade exposure (jlbussey)
cazurro
chris’s page
christophe-avon
colourblind (payam)
conspi
crackingshot (keith)
dubliner (darragh hehir)
eboptica (ebe)
effect and affect (ramon)
eggplant (matt)
extrajection (david hawkins)
exuvia (leo chen)
fijaciones (marta pereyra)
fotodalamkembara (op)
goncolo
halcyon (tai)
iced-coffee (phil)
inspiration (odilia liuzzi)
invincibleram
l.i.f.e.p.i.x.e.l.s (yungyaw)
look-s (jens)
jasonspix
kepesvagyok (kikko77)
monochrome vx400 (Mohammadreza Mirzaei)
my sarisari store (sidney)
neverhappen (rob)
nomad photography (Frédéric Vissault)
ottokphotography (otto)
redtrianglestudios (ray)
rookie photographer gone wild (timmybomb)
skinnybuzzard (paul hargreaves)
sixtimesnine (karf)
slunceveskle
talcum (gary)
the big picture (ali)
the long cut (don)
the streets are alive (nitsa)
these fleeting moments (jason ertal)
this-charming-cam (gee tee)
velviapix
vitrineenillumina (derek hahn)
worksongs (andrew emond)
zoomcollective (alex)

Thanks for your visiting

No comments:

22.4.02


<< >>